Saturday, December 29, 2018

Operation Handmade Blessings 2016-2018

I always get so excited during this time of the year because one I love Christmas and I love giving back to my community.  Here are our years with this ministry and the people I have been able to involve. This year 2018 we gave away over 560 items to the elderly in the nursing home and I can't be more excited about that. I am so grateful for my job where I had the most donations this year and my family for always supporting my mission. This is really a Blessing. Here are photos from our last two years! We at this point have been in operation for 8 years.

2019 we are looking to not only continue to help with the Nursing home but also give to children that are spending their holiday in the children's hospital. Looking to bless the children with Artist Card Kits to make their own art cards, beaded bracelets, and, handmade drawstring bags. So excited to see what God will do next!  Until 2019...




























No comments:

Post a Comment