Monday, December 24, 2012

Operation Handmade Blessing Outreach December 22, 2012


Well the time we had all been waiting for! Opearation Handmade blessing was a great success. I got some volunteers that came out to help and we had 2 1/2 hours of great fun. We had a gift wrapping station, nail station pictures, great Christmas Music and Dance. They all love their items and some waiting till they got back to their rooms to go through their stuff.. I want to say thank you for the bottom of my heart for all those that took part in this mission that made it a great success.

Thanks to: Anna, Bonnie, Adriann, Debbie, Mandi, Terri, Melba, Carolina, Chelsie, Nathalie, Julianna, Maria, Marlene, Brandy, Carmin, Jr, Destiny, Amaya, jayla, Dana, People of Hope Ministries, Yainis, Alessandra, and Christian. All these wonderful people donated time, money, products, Talents and most of all the gift of handmade items and a heart for those in need. I am still in awe of how God worked all that out and how we all had such a wonderful time. These men and Women were so happy they thanked us for being there and the smiles on their faces. the volunteer staff was Julianna, Yainis, Alessandra, Christian, Jr, Destiny, Amaya, Jayla, myself. I am so grateful that God put this in me to do this and that he has given me the heart to do this. So enough of me talking here is the fun part and i wanted to show all you wonderful people that donated how the outcome was. Thanks again you have now blessed someone with a handmade blessing!



























 
We hope you enjoyed this wonderful time!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment