Thursday, March 31, 2011

My ladies

I wanted to share some photo's of those those who bring me such joy when I go to the Nursing home for Ministry.  I am always so excited to see all of them!  I have a few that are my little ladies that I love dearly!  They were in the mood for photo's today! i brought them some word seach puzzle today and some book marks for the puzzle books! They were so happy and thankful.  I got a lot of hugs and kisses! Let me intorduce them.  This is myself and Mother Taylor! She had a birthday two months ago and she is in her 90's.  That clip she has on is something I received in a swap and I thought she might like it.  She decided to wear it on her hat instead of on her shirt.  I gave it to her about 3 weeks ago.  She also got to pick two of her favorite book marks that Melody sent in to me.d


 This is me and mother Mary! below She sure loves the Lord.  When I am teaching bible study she always finishes my sentences and she get's so excited when we teach!  She is such a blessing because she knows the Word of God.  She also got to pick her two favorite book marks!  She is in her 80's I believe.

Now this is me and Sister Maria! I just love her.  She always has a smile on her face and she sings really well! She always sings us songs in spanish about God! I only know a few of the words she says but she has a beautiful voice.  She loves to look good.  She wears her makeup, wears all her bling bling and her hair is always fixed nice. She loves shirt pins, hari bows and combs, and liltle ornaments to dangle from her walker.  She just love Martica's binder clips that she sent me and she took her favorites.  She also loved the box Martica to put her items in! 

I also gave the men's today Crochett hats too! We don't want to leave them out and my Grandmother made 5 of them for me and I gave them to five men.  They were not in the picture taking mood today so maybe next time.

 This is what Handmade Blessings is all about! It is so great to give to someone who is in need and brighten someones day.  We are like family to them and they love to see us come.  Thanks to all of you who have given your time, efforts, and talent to make this happen.  I can't wait until we do a blig distribution and bless everyone!  If you would like to join us and help us please see all the details on the tabs of the site!  I Thank you all who have sent your packges and gave out of the abundance of your heart!

Hugs!

Toccara!

No comments:

Post a Comment